The Memory Lanes Block Occasion is back for its 12th incarnation, when again taking location during Memorial Day weekend. The music lineup carries quite a few functions you won’t want to skip, symbolizing a assortment of genres and sounds.
Saturday is a lot more of a funk, soul, and R&B day with Your Smith headlining and Velvet Negroni and Southside Need carrying out. ‘90s fanatics, you are in luck—You Oughta Know will be carrying out the classics that made you say ‘I want my MTV.’
Meanwhile, Sunday spans the gamut of rock music. In between DaiKaiju, Sweet JAP, and Loki’s Folly, there is surf-rock, punk-rock and indie-punk. Then, there is Messer Chups, hailing from St. Petersburg, with an experimental design that seemingly mashes up each individual aspect of rock music into 1 cacophony of audio.
Admission expenses $10 for each day, with gates opening at 3 p.m. Just after 10 p.m., when the 21+ events start out within Memory Lanes, it’s totally free to enter.
- DJ Kingorilla – 3 p.m.
- DJ Manny Duke – 3 p.m.
- You Oughta Know – 4:30 p.m.
- Southside Need – six p.m.
- Gully Boys – seven p.m.
- Velvet Negroni – 8 p.m.
- Your Smith – nine:10 p.m.
- DJ Sci-Fi – nine:30 p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- DJ Shannon Blowtorch 10:15 p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- Dwynell Roland – 10:45 p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- DJ Izzie P – eleven p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- The Von Tramps – 3:30 p.m.
- Loki’s Folly – 4:10 p.m.
- Black Widows – 4:fifty p.m.
- Chooglin’ – 5:40 p.m.
- Boris The Sprinkler – six:30 p.m.
- Sweet JAP – seven:twenty p.m.
- Messer Chups – 8 p.m.
- DaiKaiju – nine:twenty p.m.
- DJ Megan O – nine p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- Betty Won’t – 10:twenty p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- The Boot R&B – eleven:30 p.m. (Indoor Stage)
- American Product
- Small Rats