Volkswagen (VOW) is a main N/A business with stocks stated in Germany. It opened the working day at €138, right after a previous shut of €134.5. Throughout the working day the rate has varied from a minimal of €134.six to a large of €138. The most current rate was €135 (twenty five-moment delay). Volkswagen (VOW) is stated on the F and employs 671205 staff. All rates are stated in Euros.
How to get shares in Volkswagen
- Look at share investing platforms. To get shares in an worldwide corporation from Australia you are going to need to have to find a investing platform that features obtain to worldwide stock markets. If you are just beginning out, look for a platform with minimal brokerage and overseas trade costs.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Comprehensive an application with your individual and economic details, like your ID and tax file quantity. Fund your account with a lender transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Research for Volkswagen. Find the share by identify or ticker symbol: VOW. Analysis its history to verify it is really a sound expenditure in opposition to your economic plans.
- Purchase now or later. Invest in nowadays with a marketplace order or use a limit order to delay your order till Volkswagen reaches your desired rate. To spread out your danger, look into greenback-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at dependable intervals and quantities.
- Make a decision on how quite a few to get. At today’s rate of €135, weigh your budget in opposition to a diversified portfolio that can minimise danger via the market’s ups and downs. You may perhaps be equipped to get a fractional share of Volkswagen, relying on your broker.
- Verify in on your expenditure. Congratulations, you individual a part of Volkswagen. Optimise your portfolio by monitoring how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the lengthy time period. You may perhaps be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on administrators and administration that can impact your stock.
Data final current 2020-04-19.
|Market||Auto Manufacturers||Currency symbol||€|
|Form||Popular Stock||Region ISO||DE|
|Currency code||EUR||Sector||Consumer Cyclical|
|Currency identify||Euro||Comprehensive-time staff members||671205|
Volkswagen share rate
Use our graph to monitor the functionality of VOW stocks over time.
Normal brokerage – Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Aggressive broker costs on Australian and worldwide shares
- Brokerage – AU shares: From AUD eight
- Brokerage – US shares: From USD ten
- Indication-up system: Fast
- Support – Immediately after several hours: Sure
Look at share investing platforms
The price of your investments can drop as nicely as rise and you may perhaps get back again less than you invested. Past functionality is no indication of upcoming results.
This is not a suggestion, it signifies a complex examination centered on the most popular complex indicators: Shifting Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder could possibly not concur and takes no duty.
Volkswagen AG manufactures and sells automobiles primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. The corporation operates in 4 segments: Passenger Cars and Light-weight Business Vehicles, Business Vehicles, Electricity Engineering, and Financial Services. The Passenger Cars and Light-weight Business Vehicles phase develops autos and engines, and light-weight commercial autos and creates and sells passenger cars and trucks and connected sections. The Business Vehicles phase develops, creates, and sells vehicles and buses and features sections and connected solutions. The Electricity Engineering phase develops, creates, and sells significant-bore diesel engines, turbo compressors, industrial turbines, and chemical reactor programs, as nicely as equipment models, propulsion parts, and screening programs. The Financial Services phase supplies supplier and client financing, leasing, banking and insurance coverage, fleet administration, and mobility solutions. The corporation also features bikes and turbomachinery. It supplies its products underneath the Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, KODA, SEAT, Bentley, Porsche, Volkswagen Business Vehicles, Scania, Person, Lamborghini, Ducati, Bugatti, MOIA, and TRATON brands. Volkswagen AG was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany. Volkswagen AG is a subsidiary of Porsche Automobil Holding SE.
Routinely asked thoughts
Disclaimer: This data ought to not be interpreted as an endorsement of futures, stocks, ETFs, selections or any distinct service provider, company or providing. It ought to not be relied on as expenditure information or construed as giving tips of any form. Futures, stocks, ETFs and selections investing involves significant danger of loss and thus are not correct for all investors. Past functionality is not an indication of upcoming results. Look at your individual conditions, and attain your individual information, right before generating any trades.